expectingtofly wrote:
> As you can see, it started again at 3:45 am in the morning with 2
> happening every 10 minutes with the streamtime Epoch time being reported
> as (1505778201) Tuesday, 19 September 2017 00:43:21 GMT+01:00 DST .
>
> There was nothing unusual that occurred apart from the radio was put on
> when I went to bed with "sleep", which I guess would have happened
> around that time   So I would speculate that the metadata request is not
> being destroyed when the radio goes into sleep.  Interestingly the
> problem went away again when the alarm came on at 6:50 AM.
>
> Does that help?

Did you change the setting I advised ?

With LMS - the setting "Pause on Power off" means the plugin keeps the
stream open ready but paused expecting to be unpasued on Power on
shortly.  However BBC have a 3hrs limit so you get the erorr message.

As advised before.- Change setting to one of the "Stop at Power off" if
you really want playing to stop when you power off - probably "Stop at
Power off/ Restart song at Power on" might be more suitable.