Thanks to everyone for there tolerance and help! Yes, Spotty did it. I’m
so glad we still have it. I love this SB ecosystem... everything about
it. Just don’t want to lose any of it. Very minor problem.

(my heart goes out to Mexico and Puerto Rico and all who are
experiencing such sad natural disasters.)
So sad.

Ikabob

Squeezebox Touch w/LMS V7.9; Benchmark DAC1 USB;Marantz Pre-amp; SAE
Amplifier;ESS Heil Speakers(main listening speakers plus various
additional speakers).
Multiple players: SqueezeBooms,SqueezeRadios; SB3;
Services:Rhapsody;Slacker;RadioTunes;Spotify (+Triode's
Plugin);CalmRadio,Napster,
Ipeng remote controller.