Another qobuz plugin problem I'm afraid. It's happened several times
since I upgraded my account from premium to hifi.  I'll take as an
example The Quatuor Mosaiques Late Beethoven recording.

http://www.qobuz.com/gb-en/album/the-late-quartets-quatuor-mosaiques-erich-hobarth-andrea-bischof-anita-mitterer-christophe-coin/3614977462449

I can play this recording through the qobuz ipad app no problem, or
through my PC on their music player.

If I search qobuz for "Mosaiques late beethoven" in LMS the album shows
up, but empty of tracks.

If I search "Mosaiques late beethoven 131" the relevant tracks show up
in songs -- these are part of the recording which had shown empty of
tracks. Some of these tracks play in full, some just play samples.

In the LMS app settings it's set to play FLAC. And tracks not available
for streaming shouldn't show up at all.

I think this has only has happened on recordings which are available hi
res.