pippin wrote:
> Have you read this?
> http://penguinlovesmusic.de/ipeng-the-iphone-skin-for-squeezecenter/how-to-use-the-ipeng-application/known-issues/coolios-guide-to-remote-playback/
>
> You probably either haven't opened port 3483 (TCP and UDP) or redirected
> port 9000 (or whatever you use for LMS) to a different port.
>
> Also, please don't just open LMS to the internet, it's getting hacked.
> I'd recommend to use a VPN or at least set username/password although
> the latter is definitely not very secure.
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?107165-IMPORTANT-Stop-forwarding-your-LMS-ports-to-the-internet!

Thanks for the response. I'm using user/pass for testing, thanks for the
heads-up - got a notification from Michael a bit back about that!. Yes,
I read your article thoroughly - but obviously missed something... I
have both ports forwarded properly - 3483 TCP/UDP and 9000 TCP (can
control other players). Is there an iPeng log file I can reference?