philippe_44 wrote:
> Do you stream to a single player or players in sync? Can you describe
> your precise environment (LMS version, CPU ...). Can you send the
> server.log extract and the player log? Set logging for *both* to "info"
> (in the plugin Settings and in the logging of LMS)

I have updated to iOS 11 Beta 3 and the most recent update for LMS and
its been behaving better now. Not sure what has changed however happy
its all working.

Keep up all the great work and thank you for taking the time to reply
and request logs. If it starts to fail again I shall attach logs.

Yes my players are sync'd, I also noticed now if I pause playback on my
iPhone it no longer turns off my players which turns off amps only to
turn them all on again when I hit play. I noticed this improved
behaviour when receiving calls. Before it would turn the players off
then they would turn on again after the call had ended.

Cheers