mherger wrote:
> > 1. When I say continues playing I mean beyond one track. It will play
> > the whole playlist.
>
> Now that's rather surprising (unless the two players are synchronized):
>
> as LMS never gets to see the playlist in Connect mode, Spotify would
> have to control two devices in parallel. Which they explicitly do not
> allow/support.
>
> > 2. No I didn't have repeat enabled.
>
> Again: from LMS POV there's only one track. Unless repeat is on, this
> would mean that Spotify would tell the player to repeat playback.
>
> Could you please enable INFO logging for plugin.spotty, reproduce both
> cases and post your log (with pointers to the timestamps when you
> triggered the two actions)?
>
> --
>
> Michael

Here is the server log. I noticed that it sometimes repeats and other
times continues with the playlist. In this case I transferred from
Radio to Touch at around 17.04. both players continued the playlist with
10 seconds between the devices.

|Filename: server.log                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23859|