tomsat50 wrote:
> I have 2 LMS systems running: one on a max2play (RPI 2), and one on a
> piCorePlayer (also RPI 2).
> Both configurations have been installed from 'scratch', with the most
> recent versions of the software, including LMS and Spotty.
>
> I have skipping problems with Spotty on the piCorePlayer when I playback
> with my Squeezebox Radios / Touch :mad:
>
> No skipping occurs when I use the piCorePlayer.
>
> In addition, no skipping occurs at all when I use the LMS of the
> max2play system in all combinations of Squeezeboxes and the dedicated
> players, including synchronization of all players......

It appears that the new version of Spotty (1.9.5) has fixed my
'skipping' problem: it has only happened 2 or 3 times during the
afternoon. I have synchronized my piCorePlayer with my Touch, and it
works fine (fingers crossed... :))
It is, however, strange that the max2play server did not have this
problem at all...

Max2Play, PiCoreplayer, 2 x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezebox Touch