mboxler wrote:
> I noticed another thing.  At 9:20:34 yesterday, Norton Antivirus logged
> this...
>

> Filename: spotty.exe
> Threat name: Heur.AdvML.CFull Path:
> c:\programdata\squeezebox\cache\installedplugins\plugins\spotty\bin\mswin32-x86-multi-thread\spotty.exe

I had the same experience. I told Norton to allow the program and
reinstalled the plugin. It's working fine, but I'd love to hear that I
didn't allow malware onto my machine. I'm guessing that the Spotify
Connect traffic just makes it look like malware to Norton.

Transporter -> Classe' CP-47.5 -> Classe' CA-201 -> Martin Logan SL3