HeadBanger wrote:

> I was able to unzip both pinkdot's and Synology's versions and add the
> LAME package back in before installing. All working fine.

Great, congrats! I will want to do the same, could you give details how
you accomplished it?

> If we want to keep up to date with the builds which nightly (or will it
> be which nightlies depending on chipset?) should we download and which
> parts do we need to replace in the Synology builds please?

Nice, this is exactly what I was thinking about as well!
Meanwhile, I have done some research and compared a nightly 7.9.1
package and the ~ resulting .spk.
Will post the results a bit later today, as soon as I get home. This is
untested though, so any input from the experts, @Michael or even
@Pinkdot Martin will be most welcome.

HB, I don't have the time to test myself right now, but I will support
as much as I can! :)

Gerhard

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk