Playing RP this morning, I'm finding that the FLAC stream I'm hearing is
about 45 minutes behind the RP website playlist.

However, the artwork being presented appears to be following what's
current on the website. Actually, it seems to be one artwork in
advance.

Stopping and restarting play doesn't change this.

Also, rebuffering happens more frequently with the FLAC stream vs. the
AAC+ stream.

Living room: SB Touch, with coax to: Marantz PM7005, TDL RTL3 speakers.
Dining room: SB Boom.
Kitchen: SB Radio (1/3), with battery.
Bedroom 1: SB Radio (2/3), no battery.
Bedroom 2: SB3 (1/2), AE 2.1. speakers.
Bedroom 3: Slim Devices SB3 (2/2), Edirol MA-15D powered monitors.
Bathroom: SB Radio (3/3) (in white), with (and running on) battery.
Server: LMS v7.9.1 on WSE 2012 R2, HP Proliant Gen8 G1610T, 2.3GHz, 8GB.