When in PSD (and FLAC), is there a way to get back to the RP Main
Stream?

In FLAC there's no such thing as a main stream, or even PSD. It's basically a never ending playlist. If you decide to skip a track, then well, you skip a track. But you can't skip back. Which means that as soon as you've skipped a track, you'd be ahead of the "main stream". Which allows you to know what listeners on the regular mp3 stream would listen to in an hour from now :-).

(Tried Prev Track, but that just restarts the track)

Hmm... how did you do so? I thought I had disabled Previous.

--

Michael