callesoroe wrote:
> I now has newest Raidiator 4.2.31 but I still get these when I try to
> play Radio Parasise FLAC:
>
> [17-11-13 16:30:13.8953]
> Plugins::RadioParadise::ProtocolHandler::__ANON__ (126) Error: Connect
> timed out:
> [17-11-13 16:30:14.6206]
> Plugins::RadioParadise::ProtocolHandler::__ANON__ (126) Error: Connect
> timed out:
>
> Any ideas why it does not work on ReadyNas Ultra
> ?

I installed LMS 7.9.1 on my windows machine. And I must say. Sound is
great. Thumps up for Radio Paradise for taking sound quality seriously.
First Radio Station that can be used for serious listening on my Martin
Logans..... And som great music they play :):):)

Callesoroe
Living room: Transporter, Tact RCS 2.2X digital preamp, Martin Logan
Vista speakers, AMPS(Icepower): Acoustic Reality Ear Enigma
PLUS(PANELS), Acoustic Reality Ear TWO MKII(Bas)
Kitchen: Receiver - S.M.S.L DAC, Prodipe Pro 5 active bi-amp speakers.
Bedroom: Receiver+UE boombox, Kids: Receiver+Active speakers, Office:
Transporter, JBL LSR305 active speakers , TIDAL HIFI flac streaming.
http://www.last.fm/user/callesoroe