Unfortunately I tried to put it on today and I got “ can’t connect to
server for “ although the artwork shows.

Likely a temporary issue on RP's end. It has happened before.

RP is always good for a surprise. They sometimes play music from an artist from the city of Berne, where I had lived for a while. You could hardly hear him on Swiss radio stations. But RP does play him (Mich Gerber).

And today, as I am investigating the issue you reported, metadata was returned for a German band, singing in German (2raumwohnung). That station is just amazing. Hopefully it'll be back soon.
--

Michael