garym wrote:
> sounds like you're trying to download and install in one step.  First
> just download (Save) the 7.9.1 file to your desktop.  Then after
> download, try to run the .exe file on your desktop.  Could be an
> overzealous anti-virus program stopping it.

Just uninstalled LMS and re installed LMS from MySB, then run it for a
bit, the intalled LMS 7.9 from slimdevices.com.

All fine until I put the radioparadise://4.flac into favourites, then
when I try to play I get dialogue box: "Warning: We tried to verify this
stream, but were unable to connect to the stream server. This stream may
not play properly on your player. (500 Can't connect to
radioparadise::80 (Bad hostname))"  ???