Man in a van wrote:
> You might need to also read this
>
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?108292-LogitechMediaServer-for-Qnap-x86_64-with-qts-4-2-or-higher
>
> Ronnie
>
> If it is arm based NAS, then a pi is the better option and easiest to
> maintain.
>
> Ronnie

I have a TS-251A with Celeron N3060 X86-64.   Some questions: 1) Since I
currently use SSOTS, will using DIGIMASTER package use same install
location? 2) If so, will SSOTS cause problems if not uninstalled? 3) In
App Center I have LMS listed as 7.7.2 but it stops and starts my current
version 7.9.1 so I see no way to use DIGIMASTER package from this App
Center as DIGIMASTER stated it could be; do I have to REMOVE LMS from
App Center and if so will this cause any problems since I use SSOTS
currently?  Thx