That explains why I've had no responses to my last 2 questions that I
submitted via the mailing list, they don't actually seem to be making
it through. It used to work and I had no bounce so I've no idea why
they aren't getting here. Anyway...

Three quick (I hope!) questions:

I'd like all 3 of my Squeezeboxes to display the same information via
the MusicInfoSCR screen saver. Is there anyway to do that without
setting them all up individually?

Is there a variable for remaining time, i.e. the amount of time the
track has left to play? I'd like to display the progress bar and
remaining time as my top left display but can't find such a variable.

Finally, is there any way to make the font size for both lines of text
on the Squeezbox the same?

Thanks.

Kevin

--