Happy New Year!

At midnight, my license for CustomClock on the Radio said it expired and
needed to be updated.  Unfortunately, I can't seem to get the new, free
version to appear in the PlugIn screen or be updated.  I see all of the
other Erland plugins, including the CustomClockHelper.  But no
CustomClock.

I'm running the latest version of the server:

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.1 - 1513400996 @ Sa 16 Dez 2017
08:18:40 CET
Operating system: OS X 10.10.5 - EN - utf8
Platform Architecture: x86_64
Perl Version: 5.18.2 - darwin-thread-multi-2level
Audio::Scan: 0.95
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)
Total Players Recognized: 1

I've read through this thread, but can't seem to find a way to get the
CustomClock back.  Any suggestions?

Thanks!