LMS version: Version: 7.7.1 - r33735 running ancient ReadyNAS, Sparc
architecture, Squeezebox Touch.

Streaming 44.1/16 Flac

I experienced a long track (Sibelius Symphony 7, from the Vanska
Minnesota disk, it's 22:07 long) cutting out after about 13 minutes, 5
or 6 times in a row.

Changed the plugin logging to "debug", but nothing in server.log after
this from the initial URL retrieval:
[18-01-03 02:25:12.9845] Plugins::Qobuz::API::_get (647)
http://www.qobuz.com/api.json/0.2/track/getFileUrl?app_id=&format_id=6&request_sig=5dfe70f3f26a4a4aecee3022c747809a&request_ts=1514946312&track_id=35152428&user_auth_token=

Now, I don't know if this is a coincidence, but, noting that this track
is the last one on the album and therefore was the last one on my
playlist, I decided to try adding more stuff after the track to my
playlist, so that the Sibelius track was not the last one: et voila, it
played all the way through!

I don't know if this was a coincidence, and I'll try some more tests
tomorrow, including giving it a go on an Android Squeezeplayer (Amazon
Fire TV stick), and I suppose I should be running an up to date LMS on a
decent platform (an old laptop is available for this project). But I
thought I'd report my findings just in case those familiar with the
plugin code can see a reason for this.

By the way, many thanks to all involved with developing LMS, the
Squeezebox and the Qobuz plugin, it is the only workable (i.e. gapless)
hifi-compatible solution I've found for using Qobuz. It's still ahead of
its time, even after Logitech abandoned it. The wonders of open source!

Darrell.