Hi Roland,

thanks a lot for your efforts (also looking into the Essentia plugin)! I
tried to install the LMSmusly stuff, first on my desktop computer for
database analysis. It's an x86_64 machine running Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, AVX
is available in the CPU, python3.5 installed. I put libmusly files into
the "/opt/musly..." location mentioned on your instruction page and
extracted the tar archive of the pre-built LMSmusly package into the
root dir (with sudo, of course).

When I try to run

lmsmusly.py -h

it immediately throws an exception saying "libmusly.lmsmusly - lmsmusly
is not a package". Unfortunately I am not tooooo familiar with the
python tool chain, so I might have missed something. Can you give any
hint on what's going wrong here?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Seb

PS: the OS anyway might be too outdated because when I tried to use the
source distribution of LMSmusly, it threw an exception or errored out
saying that libavcodec 5.7 isn't installed, which is correct because as
far as I could see (maybe I have to look again), apt only gave me the
option to install libavcodec 5.7 in my Ubuntu distribution...

"The only word I know is 'Grunt' - and I can't spell it" (R.I.P. D.A.)