Any chance of splitting up 'My Collection' into 'Collection' and
'Wishlist'

I'm a HUGE user of BandCamp, or at least I think I am...;-), and this
would make it easier to gain access the 850+ items in my collection and
1800+ in my wish list.

FYI, I was hoping I could use a direct URL feature to go to my wishlist
https://bandcamp.com/meathead9999/wishlist, but it gave me a 'Sorry, we
couldn’t recognise that as a Bandcamp URL.' error

A pagination setting for the number of items to list would be great also
for large collections, so I could set it to (20 or a 100 if I want)

And...maybe even a way of sorting these like the BandCamp app! (i.e.
a-z, dated added descending, most played, history), but not sure if
those are easily exposed.

:rolleyes::o