ALDavis wrote:
> I just set up a RPi3 with LMS (7.9.1) and Spotty (1.99.3). It all works
> splendidly with my SB Touch (7.8.0-r16754), except for one thing:
>
> I use LMS to add one of my Spotify playlists to the Favorites menu, then
> walk over to the Touch. The playlist shows up in the Favorites menu,
> *but when I select it, instead of just starting to play the playlist, it
> displays a list of all the tracks using their internal IDs*. If I select
> one of them, it plays that track but does not continue.
>
> In LMS, if I do Home->Favorites->Edit, the URL shows up like this:
> spotify:user:mySpotifyID:playlist:XXXXXXXXXXXXX
>
> This does not happen with built-in Spotify playlists, only my personal
> ones. For example, this playlist works as expected:
> spotify:user:spotify:playlist:37i9dQZF1DX6ziVCJnEm59
>
> I'd really like a "one-touch" way to start my Spotify playlists. Thanks
> for any help.
>
> -Alan

Long pressing the playlist until you get a pop-up and selecting "play",
should do the trick.

24327

|Filename: pic07-01-2018-21.12.57.jpg                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24327|

*Study/Server - LMS 7.9.1 - *Raspberry Pi3/Pi screen/HiFiBerry
DAC+/piCorePlayer 3.22/jivelite, 25K library on WDMyCloud, cache and
playlists on a USB stick (formatted ntfs).
*Lounge* -  RPi 2/Max2Play > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI
DM5
*Dining Room* - Boom
*Garage* - Radio
*In car* - LMS 7.9.1 > RPi3/Max2Play/Access Point plugin > HiFiBerry
DAC+ > car's hifi (files on a 2TB portable USB drive)
*Spares* - 1xTouch, 1xSB3