philippe_44 wrote:
> Corrected a few things in volume management when the group is assembled.
> I think I'd better make that work properly rather than adding options.

Is it possible to add the ability to edit the player name for the group?
I ask as I'm using Ha Bridge for using Alexa and it needs the Mac
address.  I'm trying to keep the names I'm using in LMS and Ha Bridge
the same.  If I want to change the name of the group player I have to
create a new one which in turn gives it a new Mac address.  Then I have
to update all the mac address inside Ha bridge.  Being able to edit the
name would make life easier.  Thanks for another great plugin!