Great to hear that.
My post is a bit outdated and was in response to the author‘s claim that
he didn’t plan to make the skin fully functional and universally
compatible.
We did see a lot of half-done skins in the past which started out great
but then were stopped at whatever small subset of LMS‘s functionality
their respective authors actually used.

A fully functional and broadly compatible modern skin is something
desperately needed for LMS for many years so this post was to voice my
disappointment that this might end as another activity falling short of
that.

If it’s now that complete skin I’m very happy to hear that.
Legions of MPD and XBMC distributions only exist because their authors
were able to create a more modern looking web skins for otherwise
inferior systems.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*