ElFishi wrote:
> precisely.
> when playing on more than one player it is unlikely that identical
> volume is what you want in the first place.
> in my configuration one SB3 is set to 100% anyway, b/c the preamp has
> remote control.
> in the other SB3 and in the pCP I control volume remotely through LMS.
> this I want to do individually.
> I don't expect the spotify app to handle individual volumes for
> synchronised players. so LMS needs to set volume independent from
> Spotify.
>
> thanks for putting it on the list.

Have you tried the groups plugin?
It deals with grouping of several player in to one virtual player that
control the relative volume for all connected players together (the
virtual group player can be controlled by Spotify connect if you like)
or adjust volume on one individual player relative the others in the
group using LMS GUI or iPeng.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NAS: QNAP TS-459U+ -QTS 4.2.6- (4x 2TB, RAID5)
Services: LMS- 7.9.1 -,  SSOTS- 4.14-
Squeezebox:  6x Reciever, 3x Boom, 2x SB3 Classic
Other:  iPeng on iPad and iPhone