mherger wrote:
> >> Sent from my SM-G900F using TapatalkIt seems to be working as all my
> devices are visible but I can't play
> > anything. The Spotify app thinks it is playing to my Touch but the
> Touch
> > is not playing.
>
> Hmm... could you please restart a bit of everything?... Touch, Pi,
> Router? Anything in server.log when the non-playing happens? Would Touch
>
> show metadata, but not play any audio?
>
> --
>
> Michael

For some reason the log does not go back that far. The touch was just
displaying the "stopped" screensaver.

After unticking the "Don't announce" box I could play tracks but this
morning the Touch has disappeared and the server log contains

[18-01-24 09:08:16.0094] Plugins::Spotty::API::getToken (121) Failed to
get Spotify access token: malformed JSON string, neither array, object,
number, string or atom, at character offset 0 (before "(end of string)")
at
/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Spotty/API.pm
line 118.