Hi Michael,
first of all thanks for your great work on making spotify (and spotify
connect) work for LMS and Squeezeboxes.
For now I have some issues with the spotify daemon on windows,  once I
enable it for at least one of my devices.
When logged in via RDP I can see the daemon crashing (cmd windows
popping up, prompting the user to terminate spotty.exe).
When this happens, I end up with up to 4 processes (since the crashed
one automatically starts a new instance) in the task manager until I
terminate the crashed spotty.exe manually.

I would be thankful if you could take a look at my log file and tell me
where my problem is...

Setup:
- LMS (Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.1 - 1516565589 @ Mon Jan 22
08:01:18 CUT 2018) running on Windows 10 maintained through RDP
- Devices: 1 Squeezebox Radio and 2 o2 jogglers running SqueezeOS

Server log:
24434

|Filename: server.log                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24434|