erland wrote:
> If you delete the whole cache directory the ids will change, but it
> doesn’t sound like this is what you have done ?
> There is no easy way to restore the original ids besides manually
> modifying the database

Do you happen to know the order in which libraries are created after the
cache is deleted (library_1.ml.values.xml, library_2.ml.values.xml etc.
are in the Playlist folder)? It does not seem to be depending on the
filename or the library name. If I knew the creation order, I could set
the IDs in CustomBrowse accordingly, thus deleting the cache would not
break any libraries.

LMS 7.9.1@1.05 (digimaster) / QNAP 469L QTS 4.3.4