Hi Philippe,

Thank you for your great plugins.
Just want to share my setup experience for the GGMM E5.

Triggered by this thread I purchased a GGMM E5, and got it working after
some evenings ...
In my case I  did not succeed to have any music from the GGMM E5, which
later was solved by removing some codecs in the configuration file.
Once I looked in the log files, it was clear that the issue was with the
codec when playing flac files. (That was my big mistake, not to a look
in the log file earlier ....).
When I tried to play mp3, it worked fine. After I removed all codecs
except flc, mp3, also flac is playing now without problem (I removed
aiff, pcm).
It was not immediately clear to me that pre defined player profiles
could be  fetched (I assumed having only one player that I could use
common configuration, and did not see the drop down menu ...).
But the pre defined profile contained the pcm, aiff codecs, which in my
case caused the fail when trying to play flac files.
(lms and plug in running on raspberry pi 3.)

But now I am quite happy to have my new device acting as another
squeezebox.
Next step is to try the Airplay plugin have the device detected, not
successful yet (other thread :-)  ).

Squeezebox 3 // Squeezebox Touch // Squeezebox Boom//  Squeezebox
Radio// Raspberry pi