I'm connected to the Inter using Fiber with a huge bandwidth...
Suspecting some throtling from ISP or issue in my config.

Keep in mind that the advertised bandwidth is only to your provider. Whether he got the bandwidth to connect you to RP's servers out there or whatever is a totally different story. I bet they could never serve that bandwidth to all their customers at the same time.

That said I'd still expect this to work. If it's working on 4G, but not your regular internet, then there's something wrong with them. Might ask them.

--

Michael