With four family accounts added to Spotty in LMS on Windows 10 I can
only one use one account. On the other Android devices (with the other
Spottify accounts) the player is not visible of when the squeezbox
player is selected the songs are not playing.

Multiple accounts are not working with spotty on windows?

They do work, but not as seamlessly as on other systems. I guess you're talking about the Connect mode? In this case you'd have to switch the account in LMS before you can control Spotty using Connect. This limitation stems from the fact that the discovery mode is not supported on Windows.

--

Michael