So here is another file:24539 with the logging set to
info. I can't see that much more information,... but still: logging is
set to Info, I checked twice.

But the info is there: discovery mode is crashing the daemon. Therefore the plugin automatically disables it. See http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?108561-Announce-Spotty-2-0-0-Spotify-Connect-for-your-Squeezebox&p=906523&viewfull=1#post906523.

And with discovery mode disabled only the Spotify app configured using the same account as LMS would see the Connect daemon.

Good news: the librespot devs are working on the problem.
Bad news: I currently fail to compile that new code for your NAS platform (armel)...
--

Michael