pippin wrote:
> Which screen is it locked to?
> If the save icon is greyed out it usually means you either have party
> mode enabled or you are using MySqueezebox.com
>
> You should not have to reinstall the App to get out of anything, killing
> it through the task manager should be enough

Pippin,
Using ipeng on my iPhone, the save button is blocked from view in the
portrait view. I finally figured out that in the landscape view the
saved button is revealed and I can move on.
Thanks for your quick response, as always and as usual.

Ikabob

Squeezebox Touch w/LMS V7.9; Benchmark DAC1 USB;Marantz Pre-amp; SAE
Amplifier;ESS Heil Speakers(main listening speakers plus various
additional speakers).
Multiple players: SqueezeBooms,SqueezeRadios; SB3;
Services:Rhapsody;Slacker;RadioTunes;Spotify (+Triode's
Plugin);CalmRadio,Napster,
Ipeng remote controller.