- Sometimes choosing a Squeezebox Radio seems to work in the Spotify
     iPhone app but the Squeezebox Radio does not play and shows no
     progress bar. One has to skip to the next song before the Radio
     really starts to play. Situation should be catched in this log:
     24547

Thanks for your log files. I saw another occurrence which I thought was a new behaviour on Spotify's end. But might actually be my bug. Please give 2.1.8 another try.

When testing, make sure you start a new Connect session from a Spotify app, not LMS.

--

Michael