There are a number of issues:
1. If you only find Radio Ulster under Listen Again then it looks like
you haven't enabled it as I described earlier.  It makes little
difference except the Listen Again menu content is controlled by the
BBC so items will move.

Try again to enable radio Ulster

2. There is a bug with 1.06 and SS 6.5.0 - it affects parsing playlist
and may be affecting this  - you should install 6.5.1.  There is a
small pathc needed for AlienBBC but it is cosmetic - I'll find it
tomorrow.

3. If you're desperate try the following URL - it is what isreturned
when I select Radio Ulster
rtsp://rmlive.bbc.co.uk/bbc-rbs/rmlive/ev7/live24/northernireland/ru-live.ra

--
bpa