slartibartfast wrote:
> I have just tried installing spotty 2.1.0 and still see the issue. I
> can't help thinking this coincides with Spotify ending support for other
> connect enabled devices  but for some weird reason it only seems to
> affect me. [emoji20]
>
> Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Am having the same problem using Android Spotify app on LMS 7.9.1 with
Spotty 2.1.9 (same problem on 2.1.8)......eg change device to one of my
Squeezebox radios and get the "Play some music to connect to a device"
message (music already playing) and then I'm stuck can't get back to the
android device or a different Squeezebox radio.......LMS installed on Pi
3 using latest Max2Play image :( any help appreciated.