Just decided to take the plunge on Spotify.  A few newb questions.

- Does the LMS server appear as a Spotify device, regardless of the #
  of players (or do the players)?
- What happens if I have 3 or 4 LMS servers  [Home, backup, work,
  vacation]?  Can they all be registered off the same subscription?
- Can you only use one device (server) at a time (presume sync works
  to several players off the same server).
- If I took the family subscription, would different family members
  log in with their own id's.  How easy is it do do this per player?
- Can you use 2 id's/players at the same time through the same LMS
  instance (not synced)?

Sorry if these are numpty questions - just trying to work out if it is
worth it, and how to get the most from it.