yes, you asked already for special characters in the password - i
remember but I was to busy by creating this wonderful screenshot ;-) -
and there WAS one, an "$".

After I changed it, so that the password has now only alphabetic
characters, the authentication via LMS worked! GREAT! :D:D:D

Maybe interesting for you: What I am wondering about is, that the same
password (the one with the special character included) worked on the LMS
I had on the W7 system. For me it doesn't make any difference with or
without special characters.

Thank you for your fast und efficient support! The App works great.
After EOL of the original Spotify-App your app was the reason, why I
didn't change from Spotify to Deezer!

Good luck for the next releases,

Sunday

PS: I like Screenshots, a picture is worth a thousnd words ;)