whitman wrote:
> Paul, last few days I'm getting no track info for the main FIP station,
> nor for FIP jazz and FIP rock. Is it just me?

Looks like a problem with their data.
I just checked the info that they are currently providing for FIP and it
has a start date/time of 02/20/2018 @ 11:00pm (UTC) ... so it is one day
behind real time.

I just tried their app on iOS and it is also not showing what is
currently playing ... so my guess is that they will sort it out pretty
quickly but not until tomorrow.

That does not explain why you had a problem over the last few days - but
perhaps their data has been a bit flakey for a while and attempts to
resolve it have not worked well.

If still a problem on Thursday morning then I'll try to contact them.

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com