sternenjaeger wrote:
> The plugin itself constantly monitors all active players. If a player
> starts the playback of a bookmarked song it looks through the playlist
> of the player and moves the playback to the track of the bookmark (if it
> is in the current playlist - otherwise it does nothing). After the
> player starts playing the bookmarked track it moves the play position to
> the bookmarked position in the track.
Me again (you must be getting fed up!). Because I'm using audiobooks
with several separate chapters, I specify LMS to play albums (ie the
entire audiobook). Bookmark correctly lists the album, and the tracks,
and certainly goes back to the correct track across all devices. But
then it can get its knickers in a twist, sometimes starting the track at
the correct time, sometimes starting the track at the beginning before
jumping to the correct time, sometimes starting the track at the
beginning and not jumping to the correct time, and sometimes pausing for
tens of seconds before doing anything. I appreciate that this may be an
LMS issue, but it would be good to get your view.