mkkyah wrote:
> Hi 505,
> Do you  have time and interest to add "seeking" capabilities on
> progressbar to squeezecloud?
I'm using the LMS Soundcloud plugin, and it's frustrating that I can't
timeshift Shur-i-kan's monthly "in the mix" tracks that are about an
hour long. If I use the Podcast plugin and specify
shurikan.libsyn.com/rss, they can be timeshifted. Both mp3. Finding rss
feed so that I can timeshift is becoming quite difficult. bpa in another
thread advises that the Soundcloud plugin doesn't support seeking (time
shifting). Is anyone able to advise on possible updates to the plugin?