Morning

I have used the Flac stream for Radio Paradise almost daily and the
quality is excellent . There is the occasional missing album picture but
that is neither here nor there when you listen to the music. However for
some reason the stream has stopped . I use a Raspberry Pi running
Max2play LMS as the server and a Joggler 02 as the streamer with digital
out in to my normal DAC . I have the URL as noted on this thread in my
Squeezebox Favourites but also have the RP App loaded.

I can get the 320 KBS stream but nothing from the Flac steam either vai
the App or the My Squeezbox Favourite . Is this just a temporary hiccup
or are there new urls to use .

System - Concordant Exhilirant Valve Pre , SBT Triode EDO,Toolbox 3.0 ,
Theta Data Basic II Transport , Perpetual Technology P-1a,P-3a,Anti Mode
2.0 Dual Core,Krell KSA50 MK 1 .