Michael
I realize I am probably in a minority of users who like the Classic
Interface but there is not much else to choose from other than Default.
Both the Biography plugin  and Music Feed feature of Bandcampout 1.71
plugin are not working properly in Classic Interface(but do in Default
mode). Is this likely to be fixed in the future?
And by the way thanks for the update on BandCampout

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.1 - 1518987734 @ Sun Feb 18 22:55:43
CET 2018
Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8               Platform
Architecture: x86_64-linux
Perl Version: 5.22.1 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi

One SB Touch connected by Ethernet - Denon AVR -1912 Receiver, Paradigm
4.1 speakers
SB Classic connected by Ethernet to FX Audio D802C amp and Sinclair
bookshelf speakers
Two SB Radios wireless