I have three spotify accounts set up on Spotty ("home-account" that I
use with my laptop and which is selected usually on Spotty, my own
phone´s account and wife´s phone account). It seems that I cannot
connect to Spotty from my own or wife´s phone unless I change account
from Spotty to my or her´s account. This is not very handy, is there any
workaround for this?

That's usually the case if "local discovery" is disabled. This can happen if there's some compatibility issue. What OS are you running LMS on? What does server.log say if you enable plugin.spotty=INFO logging (see Settings/Advanced/Logging)?

--

Michael