mherger wrote:
> > The response to:
> >
> ./var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Spotty/Bin/arm-linux/spotty-muslhf
> > -c /tmp -n test -u yourusername -p "your password" -a
> > --disable-discovery
> >
> > is "*Authorized*"
>
> Which is a good sign: spotty isn't "broken". But it seems to be unable
> to do the same when run from LMS. Can you double-check permissions on
> the LMS' cache folder and the spotty sub-folder in there? Would it be
> writable to LMS?
>
> --
>
> Michael

Hmm, I am not sure if I can do that from the max2play-menu. Can I check
it with a shell-command?

Do you keep older versions of Spotty? I would sure like to roll one
version back from 2.2.0 ...

Thanks, Lars

Setup: Living room: 1 Raspberry Pi 2 with Max2Play as server and
Squeezelite (Hifiberry),  Kitchen: 1 Radio, Room: 1 Boom
Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.1 - 1521268188 @ Sat Mar 17 08:41:38
CET 2018
http://www.last.fm/user/adjunkten | 'http://www.lektoren.dk'
(http://lektoren.dk)