pkcrawford wrote:
> Sorry if this sounds crazy Greg, but is there a way to get SLX to behave
> like a normal windows app?  You know, old school - when I launch the app
> it opens a window, when I close the window it closes the app, etc.  I
> know I can do this from the tray, but just wondering.

If SLX terminates, the underlying squeezelite-win player will terminate
as well, is that what you want?  Assuming so, then I would add an option
to disable tray behavior.  If disabled, then then I would have the app
completely terminate when the window is closed.  I could code this, but
I'd want to think about it a little.  The settings page is already a
little to busy and complex for my own taste.  Anyway, conceptually, I
see a way to do this. I'll experiment with the idea.

R Greg Dawson

Squeezelite-X