UnixMan wrote:
> Hi Philippe,
>
> first of all... thanks a lot for your help!!!
>

> maybe now it uses it in a different way? When it worked, we had the HQPd
> internal renderer disabled (or not present at all, in older HQPd
> versions). If I have understood it correctly (I'm not quite sure about
> that...), your plugin was "speaking" UPnP with Rygel (obviously...),
> while Rygel was controlling HQPd via MPRIS.
>
> Now I've seen that (enabling UPnP in HQPd config) I can remove Rygel,
> and in such case your plugin "talks" directly to HQPd.
>
> Can you try to do so (kill rygel...) and see what happens?
>
> OTOH, you may also try to keep rygel but disable UPnP in HQP (just
> remove all the lines under “<upnp interface="auto">” in
> /etc/hqplayer/hqplayerd.xml and restart hqpd), which is the only setup
> that have worked, though I'm not sure if for that you'd need a different
> config for rygel WRT that provided on the image. Worse yet, I am not
> even sure whether it would work with the latest versions of HQPd. :(
>
> We were still using an older beta, since at a certain point updating to
> a newer one (still a beta, perhaps the last one) broke everything... so
> at that point we decided to go back anche keep that older working
> version "forever". Kind of messy thing... :(
>
> Probably we'll have to contact HQPd developer, too. Particularly if the
> problem belongs to that... but I'm afraid that I'd need to understand a
> bit better what's goin' on "on our side" before being able to tell him
> what's wrong with HQPd. :o
>
> BTW: meanwhile, can we re-install an older version of your plugin (I
> guess the last one before 0.3.0.0) in LMS? How?

To try an older version, you have to manually copy the content of the
zip file (found on sourceforge
https://sourceforge.net/projects/lms-plugins-philippe44/files/?source=navbar)
to /var/lib/squeezeboxeserver/installedplugins/plugins/UPnPBridge (more
or less, it's from memory, but you should find your way)

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5