On Thu, 05 Apr 2018 10:24:54 +0200, Christian Schoepplein wrote:

> When I start the app I can see (hear with VoiceOver) the screen of
> the currently playing title in iPeng for a short time, then the
> screen closes and I am back on my iPhones home screen.
>
> I will do more tests this evening, because this morning it worked. I
> started iPeng with no other player turned on, so iPeng was the only
> player. This causes no crash. I'll test later when more players are
> turned on...

OK, the crash seems to be related to the count of players which are turned on.
And they are VoiceOver related.

When iPeng is the only player the app can be started with VoiceOver turned on.

If my Transporter is also turned on, I can see the screen of iPeng for a very
short time and then I am back on the home screen on my iPhone. When VoiceOver
is turned of, it is no problem to start and use iPeng with more then one
player. Strange... :-).

Another issue I have since two betas is that iPeng wants to have a username and
password every time I use the app in my home network. the setup of my LMS has
not changed since months, only some plugins have been actualized. Also the
configuration of my network didn't change. And in earlier betas of iPeng I was
not asked for a username and password...

BTW.: I do not have to fill something into the fields for username and
password, just pressing the cancel button closes the dialog and iPeng is
working fine then. After some minutes the same dialog is popping up again. I
can send a screenshot if it helps to explain things more clearly.

Ciao and thanks,

  Schoepp