erland;166041 Wrote:
> Maybe you already have played most of the tracks rated above 3 that
> matches these criterias, then you just have to stop and start to play
> the playlist again to start over again.
I doubt this very much... unless dynamicplaylist_history.id data is
cumulative across sessions. I have approx 12,000 songs (4000 of which
are rated) in my collection. Most playlists only end up being 40-80
tracks long on average.
erland;166041 Wrote:

> You might also try to put "track_statistics.rating>=50or
> track_statistics.rating is null" in between parenteses like
> "(track_statistics.rating>=50 or track_statistics.rating is null)".
> This isn't required in my own setup, but it might work different in
> your setup for some reason.
Nope. No joy. Any other suggestions or data I can provide?
Thanks!
y.

--
Yannzola