I'd like to see a feature from the retired Spotify plugin return to
Spotty.

If I search for a Spotty track, the only context options get are:
* Play
* Play Next
* Add to Playlist (this adds to the current queue/playlist)
* Add to Favorites

With the old Spotify plugin, I could add a track to an existing Spotify
playlist from the search result's context.

If I view a Spotty-added track in the current playlist/queue, I get a
lot more options. I'd like to see those same options for search
results.

The main thing I'm trying to do is find a straightforward way to add a
track from Spotty's results to an existing Spotify playlist without
first having to add it to the current queue, scroll to the end, add to a
Spotify playlist, remove from queue.