wt0 wrote:
> I don't think the other user has the same problem as you.  For him it
> only shows 20 songs. For you, it shows more than 20, but the popup menu
> doesn't work.
>
> There is a bug on the server that prevents the popup from showing after
> the 200th song, but that can't be the cause of your problem.  The really
> strange part is that it only happens while the player is playing.  I'm
> not encountering the problem you described on my Pixel.  Have you tried
> doing a full rescan of your music library?  Squeeze Control is highly
> dependent on the server sending the correct data in the correct format
> and LMS is notoriously prone music library corruption.

Ok, did a full rescan (Clear library and rescan everything) and the
problem remains.

Couple more details:

This is on LMS 7.9.0 stable, have not yet installed the newly released
7.9.1.

If I start playback from within an album of more than 20 tracks and
remain in that album view (not browsing back and into another album) the
pop-up menu seems to continue to work for tracks beyond 20.

During playback, if I browse into another album of 20+ tracks the pop-up
menu will not work on tracks after 20.  Pop-up menu also does not work
on tracks beyond 20 if I browse to an artist-->all songs.

If I stop playback while browsing an album (or an artist-->all songs) of
20+ tracks, the pop-up menu still doesn't work (or I didn't wait long
enough).  I need to browse out of, and into another (or the same)
album/artist to get the pop-up menu to work on tracks after the first
20.

Thanks!

I want NBC's *-Ed-* on DVD/Blu-ray!